Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Every Day with the Barfields (Double Edition)

Here's what we have been up to the past two weeks!
Summer has officially begun for us! 
Looking forward to lots of days at the pool and spending time with friends and family!


Day 141- First swim of the summer for Konrad! 
He loves the pool and is trying so hard to learn to swim!


Day 142- Selfie with my boy!
I love him to pieces!


Day 143- Happy Birthday to me!
Date night to Bonefish with the Kyle Barfield!
It was such a great day.
To read more about my birthday just click here


Day 144- First time in the pool for my sweet girl!
Gran's pool is freezing, but she seemed to like it!
Looking forward to many summer days being spent at this pool.


Day 145- I bought this book for our vacation but could not put it down. 
I finished before we got to the beach.



Day 146- Swimming wears this little one out!


Day 147- Mary Wesley is excited to be at the beach!
She loved everything about St. Simons!


Day 148- My running view for the day!
Nothing better…


Day 149- Happy Birthday, Aunt Linlin!
Yes, Grandaddy found this shell in the ocean!
We actually came home with three of them!


Day 150- I was supposed to read this at the beach too. 
Who can read at the beach with two kiddos that want to run and play all day long?
I finished it in two days!
It was so good!


Day 151- I will keep washing Wesley's laundry as long as he leaves this in his pocket!!


Day 152- Konrad's checking on our garden!


Day 153- The first produce from our garden!
Squash and Zucchini…it was awesome~


Day 154- Coloring with my little lefty!!

There you have it!
I hope you have had a blessed week so far. 
Don't ever forget to enjoy each day the Lord gives you here!
But ALWAYS remember…
For believers, this is NOT our home! 
I found this on Facebook, and it spoke to me!
I love Ann Voskamp. 
You can find here blog here.
Ann writes these profound words, "All my brokenness is a whisper that I don't belong, and every time I don't feel I like belong, the Scarred and Rejected God whispers, 'Come here, beloved.' And the longer I live, the more I feel like an exile. This is a gift. The exiled make his extravagant love their home." 
I hope it speaks to you!
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment