Monday, June 2, 2014

Birthday Recap

WOW! 
It's been a while since I have posted!
Sorry about that!
We have been busy, busy, busy…in a good way!
I will have lots of recaps coming up!
First…my birthday!
It was one of the best birthdays I can remember!
Nothing extravagant, no huge gift to tell you about…just family and sweet friends!
Kyle and the kids made the day so special by just being home and hanging out with me. 
This is how it went!

I started my day off with a jog with these guys!
The deer flies swarmed us, but we made it!


Then I ran errands with this little guy. 
We had lots of fun things to get for our beach trip. 
He was so sweet! 


Then we met Jordy, Lindsey, and Dallas for a lunch date at Judy's Sandwich Shop in Perry.
It was so fun!
These two were quite the entertainment for everyone!

After naps my mom came and got the kiddos.
Kyle and I went on a date to Bonefish Grill.
This was the first time we ate there, and I can promise you it will not be the last!
It was awesome!


We met Lindsey and Jordy after supper and did some shopping at River Crossing. 
I got these two books to read while we were at the beach. 
Needless to say I finished one before we left for the beach and started and finished the other when we got home from the beach. I didn't even read at the beach. 
We had too much fun playing!


After shopping, we decided to go bowling…I came in last!


Then we headed to Steak-n-Shake. 


It was a fun, fun day!
I can't believe I will be thirty next year!
Time flies when you're having fun!

This year I will be holding on the promise that God knows the plans He has for us!
They prosper us and do not harm us.
They give us a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11
I'll be relying on the fact that God has planned the year He has for me.
I just need to trust and believe that He knows what is best!

I hope you have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment