Monday, October 27, 2014

A Day Out With Thomas

A Day Out with Thomas
A few weeks ago, Nana asked if Konrad would be interested in going to spend the day with Thomas. I had heard about this being in Cordele, but I never took the time to look into it. We were on the way home about a week ago, and a train had just gone by before we crossed the railroad tracks. Konrad immediately said, "Mama, I want to ride a train." I quickly remembered Mrs. Susan asking me about it, so I acted quickly. Needless to say the next weekend we were on our way to Cordele to ride Thomas the Train. We had SO much fun! Konrad was just so excited about every little detail. They had all sorts of things for the kids to do. From bouncy houses, to face painting, to legos, to a train ride…you name it! We were even surprised when we got there to see Konrad's best friend from "school". We sat on the train with them which made it really fun!
Here are some pictures for you to enjoy! 




















Thank you, Nana, for such a fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment