Monday, October 27, 2014

Recently...

I have to admit…
i've missed this blog!
I honestly just haven't had the time to sit down and write
without thinking about all the other things that need to be done.
Our summer has been jammed pack with lots of fun things!
The kids are at such great ages to take to the beach and lake
 and have playdates and help Daddy "work".
We've gotten to spend lots of quality time with Uncle Wesley and Sheldon while they have been home this summer.
Sheldon has been the best babysitter on the planet this summer!
I would not have made it without her.
With Kyle so busy and gone most of the summer, I need helping hands.
She has been the perfect set of helping hands this summer!
We are going to miss both Shelly and Wes so much!
I've been working on posts for my blog all week,
and my intentions are to start back the first week of September.
We have one more beach trip planned, so that will end our summer!
I am going to try to be consistent as possible the rest of this year.
I want to end with saying God has really blessed Kyle and I this summer!
He has been so faithful in providing everything we need!
From counselors at camp to encouragement individually…
HE IS FAITHFUL!
HE PROVIDES!
Be encouraged today!
God does not forget the desires of your heart!
God knows exactly what you need when you need it!
He is alive!
Talk to God and then listen to what He has to tell you!
I'll leave you with some pictures!
Enjoy!
See you again in September!




(Let me add that even Bert, Sheldon's brother, helped babysit this summer!
My kids love him, and we are going to really miss him!)













No comments:

Post a Comment