Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014

I hope all of you had a great Easter. 
The weekend seemed to go by really fast. 
We had a really busy weekend, but it was fun. 
I thought I would just share some pictures with you today from the weekend.
We are doing a lot of resting at our house today.
Enjoy!


Mary Wesley's ready for her first Easter Egg Hunt!


:)


Our family of four!


My mom's bunny cake!
So cute!


Konrad's ready for cake!


Konrad's first time dying eggs!
He had a blast!


Konrad and Shelly!


My attempt at an Easter picture!


They get better and better!


Listening to Konrad tell me that's enough!


How hilarious is this picture?
Mary Wesley looks like she is ready to punch someone!
They are over pictures!


Her first Easter!





Best Buds!


Love these four!


Wesley and Mary Wesley!


 The best Easter picture I could get this year. 
Easter 2014


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!


 Gran and Mary Wesley!

Easter is probably my favorite holiday!
When I was sitting in church yesterday morning, I was overwhelmed thinking about all Jesus has done for me and my family. 
Dying on the cross was ENOUGH! 
Giving me everlasting life is more than I could ever ask for. 
He died for me? I am so undeserving. 
All I can do is lay myself at his feet and say "Lord, here I am!" 
Use my filthy rags to bring you glory. 
Whatever that may look like…just have your way in me, Lord. 

Oh death! Where is your sting?
Oh hell!! Where is your victory?
Oh Church! Come stand in the light!
Our God is not dead, he's alive! he's alive!

Christ is risen from the dead
Trampling over sin and death
Come awake, come awake!
Come and rise up from the grave
Christ is risen from the dead
We are one with him again
Come awake, come awake!
Come and rise up from the grave

Rise up from the grave...





No comments:

Post a Comment