Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Every Day With the Barfields

I hope you all are having a great week. 
These last seven days have been all about the number seven. 
Enjoy!


Day 92- Packed up my family of four for fun adventure! 


Day 93- This girl is my very first of my seven loves.


Day 94- This was one of the sweetest moments from the last seven days!


Day 95- Having six siblings can wear you out fast. 
Mary Wesley never missed a beat!


Day 96- God promises us that Sunday is our day of rest. 
It's easy to find when you make time for it.
(even with seven children)


Day 97- Doing Algebra with #2 made me feel extremely old. 
She loves when I get to teach her!


Day 98- All seven!

I hope you all have a great rest of the week. 

Sorry this post is late! I hope to get back on track very soon! 

The Lord is my STRENGTH and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. 
My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. 
Psalm 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment