Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Every Day With the Barfields

Happy Wednesday!
We're still here.
It's been a week since a post…
Sorry about that!
We took a mini family vacation, and I was a little occupied to say the least. 
More about our family vacation later.
For now you can see what we have been up to lately.


Day 85- Our journey to the beach began at 9:35 on Wednesday night.
Traveling at night with three kids 2 and under is a GREAT idea! 


Day 86- It's extra special when you get to hug more than mama and daddy
 before you go to bed for three nights!
These two are two peas in a pod. They both have more energy than the energizer bunny. 


Day 87- Mary Wesley was very fascinated by the crab on the front of our menu! She decided she would like crab legs for supper! She's an eater!!!


Day 88- Spending five days with this little guy was awesome! 
He's one of the sweetest little guys I know! 


Day 89- Mary Wesley loves Dallas! 
She wanted him to get out and crawl around with her the whole time.
They are best friends already!


Day 90- The last day we were at the beach was the prettiest. We sat on the beach as long as Mary Wesley and Dallas would let us before we packed up and went home!


Day 91- We had a family movie night. We watched Frozen for the first time! 
I think I like it…

I'll be sure to let you know how our first family vacation with three little ones went soon. 
Hopefully I can get it up by Friday. 
Things are just getting gearing up for summer and not slowing down any time soon.
I hope you fill you in on all that is going on. 
Starting tomorrow I will become a mother of 7 for the next few days. 
To say I am excited is an understatement. 
I can't wait! It's going to be fun, fun, fun! 

One last thing before I let you go…
Happy Birthday to the BEST Grandaddy in the WHOLE world!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment