Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Every Day with the Barfields

Lots of smiling.giggling.hopping.eating.jogging.
these past seven days. 
I'm telling you…Konrad keeps us laughing and on the move all.the.time. 
He wants to go, go, go!
Monday night he was begging to go to the grocery store.
Want to know why my 2.5 year old boy wants to go to the grocery store?
Because he likes to ride in the cars. 
(You know the little cars that are attached to the buggies.)
He talks to every stranger we pass and makes sure they know 
he is driving. 
It's hilarious. 
So, last Monday night we had a date night to not just one grocery store, but two grocery stores. 
He was an awesome car/cart driver. 
Krogers carts with the cars attached are like trying to drive a suburban in Atlanta.
It takes me twice as long in there because I can barely maneuver my way around. 
I wish I had pictures, but I left my phone in the car. 
Anyway, enjoy these photos!


Day 99- I was cleaning the kitchen and Konrad said, "Hey, mom. Look! I'm doing the hunny bop!" He had my huge shoes on and was hopping around the kitchen with his sword. It was really funny!


Day 100- What about the beautiful weather we had last week.
This girl ate her lunch outside. She loves being outside!


Day 101- One word. HAM!


Day 102- This was at the Dogwood "Bestibul" as Konrad called it. 
He wore Grandaddy's shades!


Day 103- I've been running a lot lately now that the weather is nicer. 
Well, Konrad is our little runner. 
He will run with me almost every time, and he really runs. 
I hope he will continue to be my running buddy. 
The dogs look forward to it too.


Day 104- This yogurt is awesome!
Kemps yogurt.
You should try it!


Day 105- I spent a cold rainy day with these five kiddos! We had so much fun!
Can you see all the love in this picture?

Speaking of love…
You can't help but think of all the love God has for His people since He sent His ONLY Son to die for our sins. I have been seeing Jesus on the cross all week. Thinking about the pain and agony He went through so I would be FREE. That's LOVE. Laying down your life for the ones you love. I don't deserve this at all. I will choose to live out loud and share the love of Jesus as much as I can. For some of us that's at home with our little ones. They are our ministry right now. For others it will be sharing God's love at work. Whether you teach, medicate, type on a computer, or drive a mail car you can share His love. I hope you find yourself continuously looking for ways to share His goodness and love this week. Have a great rest of the week.

This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.
1 John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment