Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Every Day with the Barfields

Everyday with the Barfields

We've just been celebrating and celebrating around our house. Such a fun time when everyone in your family has birthdays in February and March. I don't know about you, but it's only Wednesday, and it's already been a WEEK around here. I am worn out for some reason. So it's always fun to look back and see what these last seven days 
have held for us here in the Barfield house. 
Let's take a look...


Day 78- Konrad concentrated really hard on his coloring sheet for Nana. We celebrated Nana's birthday a day early, but this day was her actual birthday! 
Happy Birthday, Nana!
As you can see…we have a lefty in our family! Something kind of new to me, but i've already lined up a penmanship teacher for him! 


Day 79- Konrad ended his day with an ice cream sundae and the movie, Robin Hood. 


Day 80- Konrad finally got his haircut from not Mrs. Joan but Joan. 
I know the teachers at his play school were glad. They were probably about to make a dress code for hair after having Konrad come to school with his hair at an inappropriate length for two weeks straight. 


Day 81- Uncle Nash finally gave Konrad his Christmas gift. We have been playing Peter Pan/Captain Hook ever since. I think I see a birthday them for Konrad in the making. 


Day 82- We celebrated Uncle Garrett at the farm. Garrett's birthday was a while back, but this was the first weekend we could all get together! I love this picture! They love him!


Day 83- This is Mary Wesley dancing and playing in her bed at 11:27 pm. Can I just tell you she was up from 11- 3 am? You can only imagine my attitude the day after. It was rough. I have no idea what got into her. I hope we don't see another one of these nights for a long time!!!
I know…you are laughing and thinking…you just wait…there are many more.
NO THERE'S NOT!


Day 84- Olivia came and did school at our house, and Konrad was beyond excited to have her all to himself. He loves his Livi!

Once again, lots of celebrating and having fun! Who can complain? Not me! Even with sleepless nights there is always something to be thankful for and find celebration in. We have some fun, exciting, hopefully warm, big days ahead. Stay tuned to see what all the excitement is all about!
I hope you all have a great rest of the week!

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.
Psalm 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment