Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Every Day with the Barfields (Double Edition)

I've been slacking again! 
I will get better at keeping up with this! 
(Or at least I will keep telling myself that!)
Here's a look at some days from the past.


Day 120- We try to read our bible story from the Jesus Storybook Bible every day!
Sometimes it's not till nighttime, but it's just doing it that counts! 
We really love this book for little ones and ourselves! 


Day 121- These two love getting up to watch early morning cartoons. 


Day 122- I don't know about you all, but the allergies hit our house hard this year!
I can't wait for them to be over!


Day 123- We had a fun day at Lanes with Aunt Katie. 
She came and stayed with us while Kyle was out of town.
You can see all the fun things we did while she was here.
Just click here


Day 124- Here's a Sunday Funday picture of me and Mary Wesley. 


Day 125- Happy Birthday to my brother, Nash!
You can check out his birthday post here


Day 126- Konrad brought me home this beautiful necklace from play school. 
He was so proud of it. 
I wore it all night! 


Day 127- This was Avoly's last high school girls bible study!
We will miss her next year!


Day 128- This box of clothes are on their way to children who need them in another country!
I was blessed just to help in small way for this project.


Day 129- Mom's night out eating mexican food then going to see the movie "Mom's Night Out" with my bible study ladies from PUMC. 
It was a little cheesy, but cute!
As always a night with other moms is fun no matter what!


Day 130- These two were worn slap out after attending two birthday parties in one day! 
Love these kiddos!


Day 131- I am so thankful to be the mom of these two!


Day 132- I did all seven loads of Wesley's laundry.
I told him "Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas". 
That's one gift I can check off for Christmas. 
I mean he has a washer and dryer at school!
Never again…I learned my lesson!


Day 133- It was light outside, and I was in bed!
I will tell you why later! 

That's it for now!
I'm working on a list of things for the kids and I to do this summer. 
I'll be posting it soon. 
I hope you all have a great rest of the week! 
As always…be thankful for each day!
It's a gift from the Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment