Friday, May 9, 2014

"My feet don't have a prayer"

This past weekend my aunt came to stay with me and kids while Kyle was out of town. 
I told her a while back to put it on her calendar, and she did. 
She has been really busy, so a week ago I texted to make sure she still could come. 
Thankfully, she said yes! The kids and I were so excited!
I started thinking about all the things we could do to spend time with her while she was here.
Immediately, I thought about the Strawberry Patch at Lanes Southern Orchard
We didn't get to go last year, so I wanted to make sure to take Konrad and Mary Wesley this year. 
So we decided this was the time to go. 
The weather was beautiful. 
Here's some pictures for you to enjoy!



Konrad picking strawberries.


Mary Wesley picked her fair share of strawberries too!



Mary Wesley's first trip to the Strawberry Patch!


I think she likes it!


Then this happened. She figured out what they were and bit right in…not just one…but two!


YUM!


"What? Did I do something I wasn't suppose to?"


Her brother joined in!

Yummy!


Silly!


Me and my littles!


Driving Miss Daisy!!!


Always have to drive the tractors!


Just a swinging…


Watching the ducks!


I love this picture! We are enjoying watching these two become best friends.
I can't wait for all the fun times ahead!


Thanks for coming to stay with us, Aunt Katie!
We had so much fun!
Love you!

P.S. You'll have to ask her about the title of this post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment