Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Every Day with the Barfields

Last week both of my children had Hand Foot Mouth Disease!
Gross…
They were both so miserable.
Ok, I was too! 
We made it through. 
Lindsey texted me…remember…
"This too shall pass."
Mind you…she was laying on a beautiful beach with all her family! 
Yea, I just wanted to say "Hush, and just sip your fruity slush, and let me cry!"
She was right though. 
Most of the pictures from last week hint to us being closed up in our home, isolated from the world in hopes that it didn't spread to anyone else.
Here are the photos from the last seven days!


Day 134- This was pretty much what my children ate the whole time they were sick.
Healthy right? I don't care…they eat their fruits and veggies when they are well.


Day 135- This is…Good night…the phone was not with me all day.


Day 136- We finally broke out of the house to get this boy a blue jump rope. 
He has been wanting one for a while. 


Day 137- "I'm Free!!!" 
Mom and I ran a 5K Saturday morning. 
It was so much fun!


Day 138- I forgot to take a picture, so here's a knot on a log!


Day 139- My crew was all stripes this day!

Day 140-  Konrad's reading his dad a book!

Have a good rest of the week folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment