Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Birthday, Nash!

Happy, happy Birthday, Nash…Uncle Nash!
We love you so much!
I have ten things you may or may not know about my brother, Nash!

1. Nash is 6'7". T-A-L-L
2. Nash does everything 100%. 
3. With that being said…he LOVES 100%. 
4. Nash will make the best husband and dad when the time is right. 
5. Nash is extremely smart, analyzes EVERYTHING, and is very serious.
6. Nash looks after everyone in our family.
7. Nash absolutely HATES being hot in the car.
8. Nash looks at his deer on the wall and Kyle's deer on the wall 
every single time he comes in our house.
9. Nash loves playing basketball.
10. I am Nash's favorite sister. :)

There are so many things I could say about Nash. I will never forget someone telling me that the Lord would use Nash's height in a very unique way his whole life. I won't go into detail, but just think…when you see a guy having to duck every three seconds while he walks through a certain area…it  causes you to think and talk about how tall he is. It's just the way the Lord made him. 
I can't wait to see what the Lord does in Nash's life this year. 
I have a feeling it's going to be one of the best ones yet. 

We hope you have an awesome day, Nash!
Happy Birthday!
Here's some pictures for your special day!
Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment