Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Every Day with the Barfields

Every Day with the Barfield

We're diving right in...


Day 57- Party Hats!! The place where my mom works threw her a surprise party the day before her birthday! We surprised her and attended the party! It was fun! 



Day 58- This was the day where I got everything ready for the women's conference at our church. Yes, I wait till the last minute! Lots of running around to do on this day! 
Happy Birthday, Mom! 


Day 59- I was SO busy on this day that I forgot to post a picture! My very first day I forgot! I was so sad, but it was for a good reason! 


Day 60- The second day of our Women's Conference. The theme was "Hello, my name is". This year was really good. I am thankful to be a part. 


Day 61- We eat lunch at my grandmother's house most Sundays. I finally snapped a picture of these two since they were both still. These are the pictures I will cherish forever! 


Day 62- Ever had those days that start out fine, and then they just turn bad with one little thing. That was this day, but I went to bed putting it behind me and thankful His mercies are new EVERY morning! 


Day 63- This boy is potty-trained! Praise the Lord!  He has worked so hard, and yesterday he went to school in this outfit and came home in this outfit! I am so proud of him, but he is growing up way too fast! 

Isaiah 55:8-9
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, 
neither are your ways my ways, "
declares the Lord. 
As the heavens are higher than the earth, 
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts. 

His ways are higher! Let go of trying to be in control of things. God is always in control!
Have a great rest of the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment