Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Everyday with the Barfields

Welcome!
It seems that all the littles are growing up so fast these days! Mary Wesley has started crawling, saying "dog" and "dada", eating table food, and trying to pull up on anything she can get a grip on. Konrad is "having full conversations" (as Nash says), potty trained, and sleeping in a big boy bed. (Now if I can just get rid of the paci!) They grow SO fast. It's exciting though. 

Day 64- Just pretend there is a really cute picture of Konrad and Mary Wesley reading to each other here. I don't know what happened to the photo! :(
You can try to look at it here


Day 65- Konrad had pajama day at school on this day. He thought it was crazy that he got to wear his pi's to school. At first I really didn't think he was going to do it. He did though! 



Day 66- Kyle and I had a date night planned for Friday night. Lindsey and Jordy ended up having one too, so we just decided to go together at the last minute. We ate at Bucca di Beppo…let me just quote Kyle…"It was like we were in the twilight zone." I'll leave it at that. We were not impressed. We ended our night with going to the Final Four game to watch the Hornets. Sadly they lost, but it was fun to be there. 



Day 67- We met friends at Lanes, ate lunch, and played hard. It was so fun. I don't think Lindsey, Molly, and I finished a conversation at all, but that's the season of life we are in right now. It was fun!! 



Day 68- We ate lunch at Grans. Then Konrad got some special time with Gran! Priceless memories being made!  



Day 69- Just the small things that make cleaning the dishes fun! 
Happy eight months, Mary Wesley! 




Day 70- Mary Wesley went on her first of many rides with Benjamin and Julia in the jeep! AND..
Happy Birthday, Uncle Garrett!!


Konrad's face is hysterical in this picture. Getting him to take a picture these days is torture for him. 

I want to leave you with this verse. 

As for God, his way is perfect; 
the word of the Lord is flawless. 
He is a shield for all who take refuge in him…
It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.
2 Samuel 22:31-33

No comments:

Post a Comment