Friday, March 21, 2014

Every Day with the Barfields

We've had a fun and busy week.
 I am so excited to see the weekend. 
Lots celebrating this week!


Day 70- Just a reminder that we should always take refuge in Him. His way is Perfect!



Day 71- I picked up one tired little boy from school! He plays so hard and acts like a "ham", but even "hams" have to rest. 



Day 72- Mary Wesley in her colorful fun dress from Sugarplum Tree. 
She makes me smile all the time!


Day 73- Uncle Wes is home! He had a picnic with us, and of course we got his favorite…Nuway! 


Day 74- More fun with Uncle Wes! 


Day 75- Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Day 76- I found these fun Oh Joy party hats and noisemakers at Target. I used them to set the table for Mrs. Susan's birthday. To see more about how we celebrated, click here

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend filled with lots of JOY! 
Enjoy this wonderful weather!
Spring has sprung! 

Let the sea roar and all that it contains, the world and all those who dwell in it. 
Let the rivers clap their hands, let the mountains sing together for joy;
Psalm 98:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment