Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Happy Birthday, Nana!

Happy Birthday to the best Nana in the world!



Vintage tablecloths are her favorite, so I set my table around the tablecloth.
(She actually gave me this tablecloth.)


Nana's place at the table!


Happy Birthday to you…
(Guess who blew out the candle….)




Nana, Grandaddy, Mary Wesley, and Konrad!


So sweet! 
Mary Wesley thought Konrad blowing the horn was just hilarious! 


Never a dull moment at a party with Konrad!


Ham!

There are so many things I could say about Nana! I am so blessed to have her as a part of my life. When I think about all the things I could say about her, these verses come to mind…

An excellent wife who can find? 
She is far more precious than jewels. 
The heart of her husband trusts her, 
and he will have no lack of gain. 
She does him good, and not harm,
all the days of her life. 
She opens her hand to the poor
and reaches out her hands to the needy. 
Strength and dignity are her clothing, 
and she laughs at the time to come. 
She opens her mouth with wisdom, 
and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.
She looks well to the ways of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.
Her children rise up and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her;
"Many women have done excellently, 
but you surpass the all."
Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
Give her the fruit of her hands
and let her works praise her in the gates.
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Happy Birthday, Nana!
We love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment