Friday, February 28, 2014

Banana Bars

This weekend is our Women's Conference at the church. Kyle will be at home with the kiddos, so I decided to make them a little treat while I am gone. This simple little Banana Bar is the perfect thing to start your morning off right or to snack on during the day. We eat a lot of bananas at our house, but occasionally we let them get too ripe. There's lots to do with a ripe banana. 
These bars are what we like to make with ours sometimes. 
They are super sweet and rich, so one bar can take you a long way. 


Click here to find the recipe. 

I hope you enjoy them. 
Have a great weekend!

Remember this weekend…
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 
2 Corinthians 12:9

Remember God's AMAZING GRACE this weekend and every day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment