Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Every Day with the Barfields 2014

Week 2
It's week TWO with the Barfields! This past week has been extremely busy, but we have made so many memories already in 2014. I am really trying to be intentional with my time at home with my two children. I need help with putting aside the things that need to be done. I wish I could just sit on the floor with Konrad and play with play dough for hours (instead of 30 minutes) and not think of the million things that I need to do to keep the house in order. Organization...well, I don't have a good relationship with it. Oh well, maybe one day I will get things in order

Day 8- Nash works in Perry now. This was the first time we have met him for lunch.
Konrad was so excited to eat Mexican with Uncle Nash.
Jordy, Kyle, and Mary Wesley were with us too. 
Day 9- Konrad and I made supper together. PIZZA...one of our favorites! 
Day 10- WHOO HOOO!!! DATE NIGHT! The new parents (Jordy and Lindsey) got out of the house!
We ate at Houston Lake. It was so fun! 
Day 11- My sweet, Mary Wesley, turned 6 months old. She is growing so fast.
 I am so thankful the Lord gave me a precious girl to go along with my courageous boy!  
Day 12- Mary Wesley decided she was so hungry that she would just eat her toes.
She loves to just be in her diaper, and she's obsessed with her feet. 
Day 14- We celebrated Izzie's 3rd birthday with the Farmers and Kerseys. Our kiddos have so much fun together! The fun is just beginning.
 Happy Birthday, Izzie! We love you! 
These past seven days were BUSY! My little family got to spend time with so many family and friends though! Kyle and I and our group of friends really try to get together as much as possible (with and without our children) and fellowship with one another. We realize it's important to keep in touch and encourage one another. I am so thankful for time we get to spend with each of the special people in our lives. Having our children grow up together is something that each of us really hope for. We have to make sacrifices and there are times that we go a long period of time without seeing them, but we always keep in touch. Surrounding yourself with friends is good for the soul! Make time for your family and friends!
I hope you all have a great rest of the week!

P.S. Kyle, Konrad, Mary Wesley, and I want to wish this special lady a very HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday! Selena, we are praying this is the best year yet filled with lots of love and blessings from God above!
We love you and hope you have an awesome day!




No comments:

Post a Comment