Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Christmas 2013
Konrad (2) Mary Wesley (5 months)
Welcome to the barfieldfamily.blogspot.com! I hope you will continue to visit and find out what's been going on with our family! I have a long way to go before my template and such is in order, but I wanted to start blogging on January 1st. I can't promise a post everyday, but I would like to post at least 3 times a week. Eventually I would like to post Monday-Friday. You will be able to keep up with what we've been up to lately, recipes i've tried recently, and hopefully lots of encouragement. Kyle has offered to be my editor, so whatever is found on here is "husband approved"! (He surprised me with this blog as one of my Christmas presents!!)
Now most posts that you will find on blog's today will be about New Year's resolutions.
Is this post going to be a list of New Years Resolutions? No
Do I make New Years Resolutions? No
Why you may ask? Well, for some reason I just disappoint myself, because I never keep my resolutions. I mean really...how many of you say you are going to lose 10+ pounds every year, eat healthier, go to church more often, ect.? Do you actually keep these resolutions all year? If so, more power to you!  Just because I do not have New Year's resolutions does not mean I don't want to know what yours are. Share some with me. Maybe one year I will actually make a list and try to keep them.
 I will admit one resolution I have every day of the year. That's to fall in love with Jesus more each day. So there...I guess that's my resolution. For some reason I feel like our family will have a big 2014! Let's see what the Lord has in store for us! I pray from our family to yours that you will have a happy, healthy, hopeful 2014! Happy New Year!
Love,
The Barfields

P.S. My best friend, Lindsey, gave birth to her beautiful son this morning. Dallas, we are so glad you made a grand appearance on New Years Day. You are so perfect in every way. We can't wait to wrap our arms around you and love on you very soon! Congratulations, Jordy and Lindsey!

We love you, baby Dallas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment