Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Every Day with the Barfields

The Barfields
Every Day of the Year
Week 3

It's another week with Every Day with the Barfields! I can't believe i've made it this far. I am really surprising myself. We had a great week. It was filled with a doctor's appointment, a youth trip to SSI, a little sickness, and lots of fun in between. Here's a look at our last seven days! 


Day 15- Mary Wesley had her 6 month well check. She had four shots at her appointment, and she's still smiling. 


Day 16- Konrad woke up with a little fever. He's got a few of his favorite things in this picture.
Dog, paci, John Deere tractor, and Toy Story pjs! 


Day 17- A lot of things make me happy, but a sweet tea from Chick-fil-a makes me VERY happy! This sweet tea fueled me up for a weekend with our youth. 


Day 18- Barbara Jean's with some of my favorite people. Kyle and I were on SSI this weekend with our youth. Check back on Friday to hear more about our trip.


Day 19- Enjoy this post Miss Avoly...Homecoming Queen...here's your debut on the blog!!! This girl is a senior, and it might be our last trip together while she's still in high school. 


Day 20- I was so glad when I saw these two pull down the driveway. Last summer I was spoiled with getting to see them all the time. Those days aren't so much any more. It's a treat any time Shelly comes with Uncle Wes to see us.



Day 21- I am all about cold weather, but I am not all about having a 2.5 year old couped up inside all the time. We have to make the most of it. We had Chinese take-out, got cozy by the fire, and watched Fox and the Hound with our little ones. These are the nights I love most!

The last seven days God has done amazing things in the lives of our family and in the lives of others! He chooses to bless us EVERY SINGLE DAY! Are you missing the little blessings He brings us every day? I hope not. He healed Konrad's little fever. He allowed me to go with Kyle on our Youth Retreat. He met me where I was at in His presence. He did amazing work in the lives of our youth this past weekend. He has blessed us with more than we can imagine.
I hope you will look for His blessings every day!
Check back Friday to see what God is doing in the lives of our youth group.
I hope you have an awesome rest of the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment