Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Everyday with the Barfields

Everyday with the Barfields
Week 4

I need to apologize. I got a little off in numbering my days correctly, but they are correct on the post. This weather is throwing us all off a little bit. I used to love cold weather...till I had a toddler that LOVES to play outside! I mean I let him out a little bit each day that I can, but by the time he wakes up from his nap it's freezing outside. Kyle and I cannot wait to let him run around outside, play in the mud, feed the dogs (pigeons, cats,...). 


Day 22- Help! I have an owl and fox in my house! Konrad likes to call this his "Todd" hat ("Todd" from Fox and the Hound). 


Day 23- This was in my crock pot all day long. My house smelt wonderful! Check on this post to learn more about coke and meat!


Day 24- I heard a bunch of giggling and the water running. I walked in my bathroom to find this munchkin playing in the water with a zip-loc bag. Who knew that could be so much fun?!?! 


Day 25- A little someone one has been teething around here. That means lots of long nights! We were all in the bed by 9:31. At 9:37 MW started whining. Luckily I just put her paci in her mouth and she slept till 4am. This is just the season of life we are in right now.
I'm trying to soak it all in and be thankful! :) 


Day 26- This sweet girl cut two teeth. Getting her to sleep has been a miracle lately. She and I took a little nap on the couch. She slept longer than I did. So sweet...


Day 27- Monday night, Movie night on the laptop...Fox and the Hound II...He laughed almost the whole movie. This little boy LOVES movies! When the warm weather comes again he will start LOVING the outdoors!


Day 28- I made gooey brownies for dessert for a snowy night! It started snowing at our house about an hour after these were made.

I know most of you are looking for snow pictures. Well check back on Friday to get out whole "snow day" recap! We have been having so much fun! I can't wait to share it with you!
Happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment