Monday, January 6, 2014

Pinterest Recipes

Pinterest Recipes

I enjoy cooking. It's like therapy for me as long as the kids are occupied, and I can cook uninterupted. Since we live pretty far out in the country now...I have to cook. We can't just run and pick something up in ten minutes. It's actually been fun adjusting and keeping my pantry stocked. I try to make a big list to get us through two weeks. Now that doesn't mean Kyle or myself do not make trips to the store to pick up a few things here and there, but I like to know there is always something in the freezer or cabinets I can whip up. Plenty of nights we throw a frozen pizza in the oven and boom...suppers served. I'll be sharing more on what I like to keep stocked in the pantry and freezer, but I thought I would share some of my favorite recipes that are easy.  I'd like to share three of the recipes I most often use from my Pinterest board titled "Accomplishments". You can follow me on Pinterest here... http://www.pinterest.com/amandambarfield I use Pinterest frequently when i want to find a recipe quickly.

This first recipe is a must. Who doesn't like Mac & Cheese? This recipe is easy, fast, and you probably have every ingredient in your kitchen right now. 



Recipe can be found here:

This recipe is awesome! It's so easy too. Let me tell you...I do not follow the instructions, but I do use all the ingredients. All you REALLY have to do is cook and drain the noodles and throw everything in the crock pot. I stir mine about every 30 minutes, and I only leave it in the crockpot for two hours. My family loves this recipe.

Paula Deen's Broccoli Casserole...need I say more? How can you go wrong with Paula Deen and broccoli casserole? I don't know about your family, but my family LOVES casseroles. I have to limit them, because they tend to be a little on the heavy side in more ways than one. I like to volunteer to bring broccoli casserole to any family function. It's just always a hit. It's not as easy as the mac-n-cheese, but it's totally worth the extra 10 minutes of preparation.


The recipe can be found here:

Lastly, i'd like to share a recipe that is as easy as it gets, and it's a one pan meal. You just cut up some veggies. Throw in some link sausage and pop it in the oven. It truly is a Lazy Sunday meal!


The recipe can be found here:

I hope you will try one or all of these recipes. My family enjoys them, so maybe yours will too. I'll be sharing some more of my favorite recipes and tips I use to keep my kitchen up and running through the week. Hope you have a great week! Happy Cooking! 

Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. 
Psalm 34:8


3 comments: